1. Band Name? The Moment You've Been Waiting For
2. Band Members Names? Keith Quiblat (bass/vocals), Ryan Tiong (drums), Robert Caguin (guitar), Drew Gapasin (guitar), Jordan Salinas (vocals)
3. What's the meaning behind the name/ or how did you come up with the name? Any moment, good or bad; the feeling one gets when what is anticipated finally happens.
4. Music Genre you would categorize yourself/or your band? Alternative rock
5. Why that Genre? We use different elements from rock n roll, indie rock, punk, pop punk. So if not alternative rock, then "fiesta chow" rock; little bit of everything.
6. What moves you to create music? Like a bird needs to fly, we need to create, play, express our music. It's like a basic need for us; food, water, friends and loved ones, music.
7. What are your musical influences? Saves the Day, Alkaline Trio, Taking Back Sunday, Smashing Pumpkins, The Beatles, State Champs, Knuckle Puck, Showoff, New Found Glory, Neck Deep, The Story So Far, AC/DC, RX Bandits, Motion City Soundtrack, Fireworks, Glassjaw, Locust, Hawthorne Heights, Senses Fail.
8. If you could perform anywhere in the world (country, city, venue,etc...) where would it be? Well for me, Japan. The music scene out there is so amazing. I went to a show in Shinjuku and this rock band just made rock and roll their own. Their music so emotional, I saw a girl just standing by herself, fist in the air, crying with passion as the chorus flooded the room. It meant something to her. It was intense. To see someone feel like that for our music would be very meaningful to a musician.
And they got all those greaser guys who dance to rockabilly in the parks. Would be nice to boogie with them. The culture, the food, the music. Japan is just endless.
9. Anyone you want to give a shout out to? Binary Sunset for sure, Tony Flores from T-Factory for making my sweet shirt I used for the video, all our loved ones; friends and family, my neighbors in Mataguak who have been cool and by not calling the cops when we practiced late at night on weekdays, Marca Museca, Max Ronquillo, Doug Chan, Jordan Hardy, Mesa Boogie amps, Fender guitars, Pearl drums, Shure microphones, Guam, Philippines, Palau, Chuuk, all of FSM, for dah boyz, and all the local bands that continue to create music for the love of it. I love you, Tracy. We love you, Tracy.